Thursday, January 22, 2015

Week #4 Health Update FItBit

Week #4 Health Update

 I am trying hard to focus on my food choices and reaching my daily activity goals.

Here is my FitBit Progress for last week:

I have to say I love my FitBit!  It has changed my life as far as exercise.  I am not a gymrat nor do I enjoy sweating.  So wearing this has become a true motivator for me.  I just walk, walk, walk and climb stairs.  When I  first started, I just did 2,500 steps daily and 3 flight of stairs.  Each week I  increased my daily goal, example, the following week I did 3,500 steps and 5 flights of stairs.

 

My little FitBit helps keep myself accountable for it all!  I hate ending my day with only a flight of stairs left to met my 10 flight daily goal or only have 500 more steps to get to 10,000.

Big Bonus, it tracks my weekly progress so I can show my doctor and nutritionist my activity levels.  (Again, with the accountabilty).  

As part of my 2015 goals, I want to make more of an effort to track my daily activity.  

For the week of January 16 to January 21 the total is....

TOTAL STEPS=84,141

TOTAL STAIRS= 98 flights

TOTAL MILES=35.61

TOTAL CALORIES BURNED= 17,521

TREADMILL

TOTAL MILES=6.79

TOTAL TIME AT GYM=193.45, 3 hours 22 mins

If you are not tracking activity, I strongly suggest to start!  It truly has changed my life, remember I have lost over 40 lbs last year simply because I increased my daily activity, just by walking.

Remember that is takes only one step to start your journey!

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment