Sunday, January 11, 2015

Embrace 2015!


For 2015, I am participating in the LifeBook 2015.  For week one, we were to create a page of our 2015 intentions/declarations.  My word for 2015 is "EMBRACE" and hoping to incorporate my 2015 in future art I create.

This products used to create "EMBRACE"
Neocrayons II-Turquoise Blue, Pink, Raspberry Red, and Azurite Blue
Acrylic paint-White
Flourish Stamp by The Tim Holtz Collection
Crafter's Pigment Ink-Black
Stickles-Black Diamond
Washi tape

 In the envelop is a list of my personal declarations for  2015.

I choose "EMBRACE" as my 2015 because I feel like it will be a year of new opportunities, adventures, and most importantly an improved lifestyle for me as each day I become a healthier version of myself.  It will play as a reminder to myself to"EMBRACE" life and enjoy the 2015 journey!  

So what is your word for 2015?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment