Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July Inspiration

Hi y'all!

I hope that the weekend has treated you all well!  Yesterday I spent the morning creating, scanning, and posting blog updates.  I also was able to complete my first sewing project...a summer dress.  No worries, I will posting a picture of my dress in a few days!  In the afternoon I spent some quality time with my friend, Christine and her husband, Tim enjoying a backyard BBQ!  It was yummy!

I wanted to post some last minute Fourth of July inspiration....meaning some cards and layouts.  If you are interested in how I created any thing, please feel free to leave a comment and I will post instructions!

I would like to thank all the men and women how sacrifice for my freedom and thank you to all the families that also make the sacrifice having their love ones away.  My heart is filled with joy and happiness that I know of people so willing to make such sacrifices for the better of our country and fight for the Good Ole' USA.

FireWorks "Squash Book"  


Rd, White and Blue Stars Card

6 X 6 Mini Layout

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome! Love each project! I would love to make a mini LO like that!

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete