Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thusday Design Team! Summer Reading


Hi Everybody!  Happy Thankful Thursday!

Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  The challenge this week was to create a bookmark in celebration of summer reading! 


I grew up with a learning disability and thru some awesome teachers, I learned to read and was taught some great life skills in the process.  Today I still follow the same tools they taught me 30 years ago!

During the process of dealing with my disability, I fell in love with reading it has become an essential part of my daily life.  I dedicate 20 minutes a night to reading as to keep the cobwebs growing.  The one thing I am most proud of is sharing my love of reading with my son, Cory James....I taught him that even when money is tight, pick up a book and you can visit or have an adventure for free! 



Here is my project:









Blog Candy to win!
We always have an awesome prize this month, it's currently the prize is a Post-it prize pack)!!  Don't forget to head over to Crazy About Cricut (http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/), and enter your family project!

Please take a moment to visit the other great artists on the Thankful Thursday Design Team too!






Tanya

Bobbi     YOU ARE HERE!

Angie

Paula 


Brynn

Lola

Heather (but I go by Ruby on my blog, it's explained there)

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment