Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday Design Team: Back to School:Make a special note for their lunches!

Hi Everybody!  Happy Thankful Thursday!

Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  The challenge this week was to create a special note to be packed to your child's lunch pack for the first day of school.


Gosh, I really loved this idea, I know I sent Cory off to school each year just as nervous as he was!  All through grade school I always sent him off to school with his backpack filled to the brim with all his new school supplies and a new lunchbox and always sent him off with a little special note tucked inside.  I will be honest, it was never a card or anything that fancy...just a simple post-it note.

Here is a series of little 3x3 notecards I created using some of Stamps by Judith stamps.  Since my son is now 20 years old, I am not sure that he would appreciate a little note in his lunch bag anymore! Maybe you are never too old?  Knowing Cory James, he would think that I have lost my mind!  Anyhow.....I  hope you enjoy these little notes and maybe it will inspire you to create a few!



Blog Candy to win!
We always have an awesome prize this month, it's currently the prize is a Post-it prize pack)!!  Don't forget to head over to Crazy About Cricut (http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/), and enter your family project!

Please take a moment to visit the other great artists on the Thankful Thursday Design Team too!






Tanya

Bobbi     YOU ARE HERE!

Angie

Paula 


Brynn

Lola

Heather (but I go by Ruby on my blog, it's explained there)

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment