Monday, August 22, 2011

Brown paper lunch bag purse


Brown Lunch Gift Bag

 I love making easy things!  It makes me feel like I can accomplish almost anything even on those tired and lazy days!

I made this little purse using a brown bag lunch bag!  I cut the bag to the size I wanted to create for my purse....approx 4 inches from the bottom.  Make sure not to cut the bottom of the bag! 

I cut my card stock to fit which was 4X4 (measure the size of your lunch bag vertical and horizitonal), I cut the pink cardstock a little smaller and used a geometric stamp to decorate the plain pink paper.  I did this 3 times to create some layers and demension.

I used a punch which was designe to create index tabs...however, I know that several Cricut cartiridges also have these taps as well!  So if you do not have a punch, use what you got! I cut slits in the middle of the  index tabs and threaded my brown ribbon thru to create the purse handles, be sure to use double stick tape to secure the ribbon in place!   No one likes a broken purse strap!





 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! and by the instructions looks easy too. Thanks for the idea.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a cute idea - and thanks for sharing the instructions

    ReplyDelete