Monday, January 14, 2013

Portriat of Charlie the Cocker Spaniel



You are viewing an ink drawing I completed in my senior year of high school...far from one of my best.  This is more of what I would have considered a "doodle" today.  Needless to say, it has been many years since I did this and had no memory of actaully drawing this.  The portrait is of my childhood dog, Charlie Reagan as a pup.

This particular drawing appeared out of the blue on my son's Facebook page.  Apparently, Cory James, has been holding on to it all this time!  I asked him why this, and he just said that he loved this drawing, he liked it so much he posted my art on his page.

Thanks Cory James!  Remember that God gave you wonderful artistic gifts so embrace them, express yourself and share them with the rest of the world!  This is what makes each of us unique and beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment