Trying to Get Better Organized in July!
Here are some areas to help me focus on this month, maybe some of them will help you too! I am heading back to school this summer and I think I need a plan of attack in order for myself not be get too overwhlmed with all that needs to be get done!
I am trying to better focus and use my time more effectively. Are you like me? Are your weekends flying by without getting much accomplished?
Maybe this list will help us both! This list was inspired by simplify101.com, an awesome organization site.
- Set my goals for the month of July.
- Make my to-do list and check it twice!
- Organize my 8.5 X 11 paper stacks.
- Declutter + organize my bill folders.
- Set- up a recipe binder full of my favorite recipes. (Personally, I like to pick 2 new recipes to try each week. One is always a Weight Watchers meal.) If a recipe is a flop, I toss it!
- Make a list of all the household and outside projects to be completed.
- Wash windows
- Weed the yard!
- Clean grill.
- Study for Final Exam