Monday, June 11, 2012

Rock Girls Goal Update!

Here is a quick update on my most recent goals I have set for myself in May......some accomplished, some in progress, some just not yet!

  •  Sign up for  a 5K walk   COMPLETE THE CHASE CORPORATE CHALLENGE!  This was a HUGE  deal for me!  Last year I would have laughed at the idea!  Now I am ready to sign up for another one and am in the process of training for running!  Getting Healthy!

  • Make my to-do list and check it twice!  UPDATE:COMPLETED!
  • Create some just-for-fun goals for the summer.   
    • BBQ   UPDATE:YEP!  GRILLED LOTS SO FAR, ALREADY HAD TO REPLACE THE TANK! 

  • Summer vacation plans NOT YET
  •  Declutter + organize my recipes.WORK IN PROGRESS

  • Set- up a recipe binder full of my favorite recipes.  (Personally, I like to pick 2 new recipes to try each week.  One is always a Weight Watchers meal.)  If a recipe is a flop, I toss it!  I AM IN LOVE WITH SHRIMP AND FISH TACOS!

     
    • Gnomes washed and around the yard.  COMPLETED

  • Planting  COMPLETED...AND SOME HAVE ALREADY DIED!

  • levels pavers  HUBBIE COMPLETED

  • hang planters  COMPLETED
  •  Celebrate Mom’s day!  Make plans, cards, and gift.   MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 
  • Schedule summer appointments. 
    • OB/GYN  NOT YET
    • General MD  NOT YET
    • Contacts/eye check up  NOT YET

  • Get bicycle check up, tires and brakes checked for all my outdoor exercising!   COMPLETED!  RIDING 1-1.5 HOURS ON SAT and SUNDAYS!
  • Spend at least once a week outside on my patio reading for 1 hour….me time!  NOT YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment