Friday, June 8, 2012

Daddy and Me Bear, Cool Dad, Happy Father's Day ..order yours today!

COOL DAD!
DADDY AND ME!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
PIGGYBACK RIDES WITH DAD!


This paper piecing set is a great way to quickly create your own personal layout and capture those memories forever. All that is needed is background paper and your photos.

The embellishment is even more adorable and much more colorful in person. The pictures do not do it justice. It is so much cuter in person. 


Much time and care goes into creating each of my items. All of my pieces are hand inked or chalked. Some items have been pop dotted for added dimension.  I spend time adding special details to my pieces like adding rhinestones, glitter or buttons. 
 
No computer images were used.
 
The paper piecings measures as follows:
Daddy and Me measures approximately 5.75 X 3.75 inches
(This month's set comes in 2 different versions this month!  Your choice of either the son or daughter version.)

Remember we will happily customize your pieces to your color choice! 

My Bear of the month price is only $3.25 so just leave a comment and let me know to order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment