Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday Design Team

Thankful Thursday Design Team


 I have some BIG news today. I made the Thankful Thursday Design Team on Crazy About Cricuts (Jenny's) blog!!!

I am super excited since this is the first design team I have made it on and it was my first time applying for a design team. I am even more excited to have fun designing projects with my family and friends each month.  I am looking forward to sharing my love of crafting!
For those of you who are new to my blog, here is a little bit about this Rock Girl!
I have been married to my best friend, Brett, aka DH, for almost 15 years.  We live in a little suburb of Chicago, called Grayslake.  We have a 20 year old son, named Cory, who is the apple of my eye.  He has been a continuous inspiration for me.  Brett and I also have 2 furbabies named Pedro and Athena.  They tend to keep us entertained.

I have been scrapping and crafting all my life, it is my passion.  I lose hours in my Purple Haze Craft Room and love that my husband supports me by doing the dishes on those days!

What I really love about bloggging is the ability to share my creations and teach and learn from others as well!  I also have a custom scrapbook business called Crabby Cakes Studio which I create layouts and mini albums with my business partner and friend Christine.


Thank you for stopping by and I would love for you to become a follower if you aren't already. I also love to read all your comments. Thank you Jenny for this great opportunity! So make sure to visit my blog every Thursday to see what I create and what crazy family member it will be with!

Keep Rockin' and Scrappin'
Bobbi
Rock Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment