Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pinterest Sunday!



Have you discovered Pinterest yet?

I think I am smitten...yes....I AM SMITTEN with Pinterest!

If you are anything like me, you have found the wonderful and inspiring world of Pinterest! 

I proudly stand here stating I am addicted to this vision board-styled social photo sharing website.  

Pinterest has become part of my early morning schedule.  (I even got my husband started for the all the recipes!)  

I literally "lose" time pinning the many inspirations, creative, and all things crafty.  Spending hours ohhhing and ahhing over the bright, colorful pictures, the themed crafts, and the delish recipes. 

Let me say that I pin everything I see that I remotely like or feel moved by...which then I obsess making sure all my pins go to the right "boards" I create. 

Making good on one of my many 2012 resolutions... one of which was to make regular, scheduled blog posts. I announce Pinterest Sunday's here at Rock Girl Designs! Every Sunday, I will be posting my weekly recipes, cleaning tricks, and crafty creations all inspired by Pinterest!  

Maybe in effort to recoup my lost time from pinning trying what I pin will make me feel a little less guilty!


Paint Sample Book Marks

So my inspiration for this project is under my board called "Craft Ideas".

Just visit you local hardware store or Wal Mart paint department and grab some paint samples. 

I punched my paint samples with small and large heart shapes and looped some pink ribbon! Easy Peazy bookmarks!

I am already thinking green for St. Patty's Day and punching little clovers! The possibilities are endless!

I can not wait to to give them away to some of my favorite peeps! 

Happy Pinning and creating!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bobbi, I found your blog through a comment you made on mine about the Card a Day Blog. Thank you so much for your kind comments. I was looking through some of your creations, and you have some very pretty things. I really like the way you put together your blog too. The Blog a Day blog is a group of designers that take turns every day posting a card to go with that weeks theme, I don't personally make a card a day, although I probably do make enough cards throughout the year to make it a card a day...lol!

    ReplyDelete