Sunday, December 18, 2011

Post-It Presents

Have you gone on Pinterest.com yet?  I am addicted to "pinning!"  Recently discovering this gem of a site about 6 months ago has changed my life..not really but I do lose time and sleep because I love browsing all the cool ideas!  It certainly has inspired me on crafting projects, home decor ideas, recipes, and gift ideas.....the plethora of material shared on this site is incredible and so inspirational, start pinning today! 

Post-It Presents

So here are is my version of the "Post-It Present", here the link that I discovered on Pinterest.com, the original link is is from: http://violetpaperwings.blogspot.com/2010/12/post-it-present.html

Instead of using acrylic desk frames, I used acrylic magnet frames so my friends and family can easily use this present at home of the office!  Each frame I personalized by stamping my darling friend's initials!

This is the front and back of the frame!

Post-It Presents!

You can find me at Bobbi Jo Hickman and see what I have been pinning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment