Monday, September 26, 2011

Make a Wish Tinker Bell Birthday Card


Anyone that knows me...knows that I LOVE Tinker Bell!  Love her so much that I collect Tinker Bell stuff and even have a back tattoo of my favorite fairy!

So it would make so much sense to create a Tinker Bell themed birthday card....duh!

This was honestly an easy card to make, quick...I mean like.... 7 minute quick!

 I finally opened a children's playing deck of cards....of course themed Tinker Bell! 

Created a simple frame using dark purple cardstock  (it was even from my scrap pile) for the card and rounded the corners to make the playing card.

I used left over Tinker Bell cardstock for the upper portion of the card and added a soft purple to the lower section which I stamped "WISH" and adorned with a little sequined flower and brad.


Easy!  Right?

Remember to take a look around your child's room and most likely you will uncover unused or over-abused cards from some game or card collection.  
Think "Old Maid"  how cute would that be for a birthday card! 
Using left over Pokeman cards, baseball cards..... 
Mostly the idea here is to use what you got, recycle and make something new and fun!
 What are some ideas you have? 



No comments:

Post a Comment