Sunday, January 8, 2012

Etsy Store is open for business!

I am super excited to open my Etsy Store finally! I just know that I get a lot of great feedback on my creations and I do not want to stop creating, so in order for me to do so, I need to make more room!
Hoping others will enjoy my work, custom work, and products I create. 




I know when I create, I create for myself.  What does that mean?  It means that I only make stuff that I would buy myself or would like myself.  I love hand made and want to ensure the best quality I can provide to others!

It is a lot harder than I thought to get all my creations organized, photographed, scanned and then to boot create a description!  Phew! (as I wipe my brow).  Here are just a few of the cards I recently added to my store this week!




I am starting to list my card creation first.  I had a hard time deciding if I should include fall and Christmas cards on it, but I decided to add them as well since it will give my buyers an idea of my scope of work.  Or maybe it will inspire an idea(s) for custom work as well....the sky is the limit!

and than working on my custom comp notebooks. 

The first notebook I decided to sell was my Tigger creation.  Being so super happy to be opening my store I thought Mr. Tigger was a perfect choice to launch my notebook collection!

Lastly, I am hoping to God that I will be able to find so time to complete my paper piecing collections.
I will be launching little mini kits that will include my paper peicings along with photo mats, so all that needs to be done by the customer is adhere to their own foundation page(s) or cards!  Here is my  January set so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment